5.12.2009

Primero blog and a short introduction.

I have caved in. I have started a blog. Here I will attempt to keep an up to date journal of my experience with Zen Buddhism. This includes thoughts, ramblings, teachings, and general Zen stuff.  WARNING! I am not an English major nor do I care to be, so I do apologize for any grammatical mistakes I make throughout this whole endeavor. Other than that I am a pretty easy going guy and open to any comments or questions.

I am a soon to be college student who wishes to study the natural sciences with a minor in Spanish. I began to study meditation about a year and a half ago, and eventually that led to an interest in Zen. From there I began to sit according to the Soto style which emphasizes 'just sitting.' I really enjoy what I do and believe that it is a worth while practice. I will make an attempt to make this blog a regular thing, but no promises yet. 

That is all for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment