9.28.2009

Slight sabbatical but back with a vengeance.

Hi all... or hi that single person who has been pretty devout in checking if I posted anything. If you are still reading, then I applaud you.

I have been, for lack of a better term busy. College stuff. You know the drill. I am still taking Jukai this January and I will begin sowing sometime in November through December, I have to do it over breaks. College is going well (if you care) a little stressful but all is well.

I will be trying to post more in the coming weeks in keeping with my promise of posting thoughts to the precept study. Who knows maybe I will break the mundane nature of the precepts study with a few scraps of poetry and other ramblings from your ol' college student.

Either way, stay tuned...

Adios.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't wait for the sewing if I were you. Take maybe 20-30min. a day , if you have it.

    I think i've spent about 2-3 hours total and have got my 5 cho and 5 Tan cut out.

    Welll, I have the rest of it drawn out on the fabric. Buttt if the Cho and Tan were any indication. those lines are useless. LOL.

    Hell, I cut 5 Cho and had to redo them all because even though I checked and rechecked I still came up like 1/2 cm short on the 11 cm sides.

    And getting the right angles drawn out sucks.

    as for the Precepts study. The comments are about like I thought they would be in terms of interesting. But I think the readings have been pretty cool and given me alot to think about.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would not have to put off sewing, but I really am bogged down here, I am sure I will be able to finish though over breaks, I get a whole month of for Christmas. Sorry to hear about your Cho, but I think that is part of the task. It will all come together in the end I am sure of it.

    About the topics in the forum. I say we start jazzing it up a bit. I was around for the tail end of last years Jukai and some of the discussion were great. What do you say? Let's rebel and post responses! HA!

    Same luck to you man.

    ReplyDelete